The National Certificate in Business Administration is a Two Years’ programme designed to provide students with foundation skills used in the general management of a business enterprise for graduate or have extensive business experience. It exposes students to a range of management skills that are useful to succeed in the current business environment.
- Understand management processes in organizations, in the private and public sectors;
- Acquire knowledge of theoretical, conceptual and ethical issues applying to business processes;
- Identify the factors influencing the business market place and be able to explain the benefits of efficient and effective business administration
- Acquire book keeping and communication skills necessary for administering the business functions in the work place.
By the end of the programme, students will be able to;
- Take up appointments at supervision and managerial levels in production, personnel, finance, general office, industrial relations and research departments;
- Address business management issues, select and apply relevant methodologies and devise appropriate plans;
- Analyse the business environment information and adopt innovative approaches to the development of business plans;
- Undertake further studies in business administration.