Board Of Directors
IAL is managed by a Board of Directors who are experienced in the areas of Technology, Business Management, Educational Service Management, Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, among others. The BoD is the highest policy making body of the Institute. It comprises 11 members who meet at least three times a year.
The Chairperson of the Board chairs. Board meetings and All Board Members are appointed by the Director of IAL. They are appointed for a period of three years which is renewable. The daily management of the Institution is undertaken by the Principal of the Institute. Below is a list of our Board of Directors.
FUNCTIONS OF THE BoD
- Provision of advice on all academic programmes
- Planning and development of facilities for the purposes of learning and teaching.
- Sourcing and the efficient management of the Institute’s finances which includes receiving all fees, grants, donations and any other income to the Institution.
- Organize, direct, supervise and monitor approved projects and programmes of the Institution
- Recruit, appoint and discipline all members of staff.
- Regulate the admission of students to the courses.
- Deal with student disciplinary cases.
- Approve the annual budgets of the Institute.