Application is done online (through the internet) as follows;
- Open a web browser and type admissions.ial.ac.ug
- Signup using your Full Name, E-mail, and Mobile Phone Number. (Please note that your name must be similar to the one on your supporting academic documents for your application to be considered valid).
- A password will be sent to both your e-mail and mobile phone number.
- The system will prompt you to change the password to the one you can easily remember.
- Login and to fill a form, click on the APPLY NOW button displayed on the running scheme.
- Once all details are filled, click SUBMIT FORM.
- Attach your scanned Academic documents by clicking on attach files. (Please note that the system will not allow you to proceed to payments if you have not attached your academic documents).
- Obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on the ePay for Form button.
- Use the generated reference number to pay a non-refundable fee of UGX 30,000/- in Stanbic Bank any branch/ Agent, or use mobile money (MTN or Airtel).
- If you find challenges in generating a reference number, pay directly in Stanbic Bank or through their Agent using a pay slip in the names of Uganda Institute of Information and Communications Technology; A/C No: 9030005844494 and take the pay slip to the Academic Registrar’s office to update your online form with payment).
- Wait for admission which will be communicated on the Institute website, Noticeboards, your email address, and/or SMS sent to your phones.
Thank you for choosing the Institute Of Advanced Leadership(IAL)!
For inquires call the Academic Registrars office on: +25670181741,